Good afternoon CSA families,
Our students and staff are ready for a well-deserved spring break. We hope you all make time to enjoy family and friends, relax, and have some fun over the next 10 days. School will resume on April 4th.
Please see the notes below for important information and upcoming opportunities.
- It’s time to begin registering for the 2017-2018 school year. Packets will be sent home this week with instructions, passwords, and information regarding student fees. Please call the main office if you have questions.
- April 3rd- Non-student contact day
- April 4th- Fingertips Motivational Assembly (1:30 for K-5, 2:30 for 6-8)
- April 5th- Early Release
- April 6th- PTA Parent Social at 2:30 in elementary lounge
- April 11th – 14th, 18th-20th – PARCC testing for students in grades 3-8 (attendance is very important during this window!)
- April 14th- Egg Candy hunt for students in K-2 with HLHS Student council
- April 21st- Student Council Sponsored middle school dance
- April 27th- Wellness Fair
- April 28th- Day Without Hate
- May 1-3 Outdoor Ed for 6th grade students
- May 9th- Kindergarten information meeting for new students
- May 12th- Talent Show
- May 19th- Field day
- May 25th- Kindergarten continuation and 8th grade continuation
- May 26th- Last day award assemblies for grades 1-7 and parent volunteer breakfast
- Parent Notification (3.23.17)
- Parent Notification Spanish (3.23.17)
- April 2017 Newsletter
- CSA PTA Newsletter
- Summer Camp Flier
- Summer Camp Flier – Spanish
As always, thank you for your continued support of CSA!
Principal Brenda Martin