Good Afternoon CSA Families,
We have so many exciting events coming our way including a virtual reality tour bus visiting CSA on Monday! Please mark your calendars for the other exciting events listed below.
- It’s time to begin registering for the 2017-2018 school year. Packets will be sent home next week with instructions, passwords, and information regarding student fees. Please call the main office if you have questions.
Day Without Hate
- Day Without Hate (DWOH) is a day developed by a small group of students at Standley Lake High School with the intent to foster peace, tolerance, and acceptance in schools. Although student action and celebration of a DWOH will culminate on April 28, 2017, students work throughout the school year to encourage their peers to make small changes in their everyday lives to eliminate bullying and create an uplifting environment in which the community will thrive. To initiate such a large scale change in your community, we ask that your student wear a white t-shirt to school on April 28, 2017. We encourage you to watch as what seems like an insignificant act explodes into a life-changing experience which your STEMBOT will never forget.
- Please see the attached newsletter for information about Box Tops, Day Without Hate, the Talent Show and our upcoming meeting. We look forward to seeing you at the middle school building on Thursday at 4:00.
It’s Yearbook Time!
- Purchase your very own Colorado STEM Academy 2017 Yearbook.
- Yearbooks are $15 each and only sold online. This is the link to reserve your 2016-2017 CSA memories.
- March 20- ZSpace Virtual Reality Tour Bus coming to CSA for grades 3-8
- March 23- PTA, BAAC
- March 27-31 Spring Break
- April 3rd- Non-student contact day
- April 4th- Fingertips Motivational Assembly (1:30 for K-5, 2:30 for 6-8)
- April 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 18th, 19th, 20th- PARCC testing for students in grades 3-8 (attendance is very important during this window!)
- April 14th- Egg Candy hunt for students in K-2 with HLHS Student council
- April 21st- Student Council Sponsored middle school dance
- April 27th- Wellness Fair
- April 28th- Day Without Hate
- May 1-3 Outdoor Ed for 6th grade students
- May 12th- Talent Show
- May 19th- Field day
- May 25th- Kindergarten continuation and 8th grade continuation
- May 26th- Last day award assemblies for grades 1-7 and parent volunteer breakfast
As always, thank you for your continued support of CSA!